TVI Pacific Inc. is a publicly-traded Canadian company that, through our affiliate TVI Resource Development (Phils.), Inc. (TVIRD), is focused on the production, development, exploration and acquisition of resource projects in the Philippines. We produce copper and zinc concentrates from our Canatuan mine, are in pre-development at our Balabag gold and silver project, and are carrying out exploration programs on our other North Zamboanga tenements. We also have an interest in an offshore Philippine oil property.
We are focused on these areas of growth:
- Maximize profits through process optimization and mine life extension at our producing Canatuan mine.
- Capitalize on our near-term development and exploration properties and expedite exploration on our other North Zamboanga tenements:
- Advancing the Balabag Gold/Silver project towards production of 50,000 gold equivalent ounces per year by 2014
- Advancing 3 near-term, cash flow-generating, Hi Iron, Limestone and Pyrite Direct Shipping Ore projects in the Philippines where TVI can earn a 60% interest
- Advancing a long life mid-size Ni laterite processing project in the Philippines where TVI can earn a 60% interest
- Advancing a large, Iron/Titanium/Vanadium Mineral sands project in PNG
- Evaluate value-enhancing joint venture or acquisition opportunities.